Monday, October 10, 2011

Egyptian Musical Interlude: Hisham Abbas sings Fino Habib Fino

Somehow, my son Ali (who is 3) is in class with Tamara (4), the daughter of famous Egyptian pop star Hisham Abbas.

We went to a very posh birthday party at their house. The funny part is that I had no idea when I went to the party that it was at the house of a pop star. I asked them if I could bring some food or if I could help out.  But looking at the video, yes, his face is the face of the father of Tamara. Anyway, the party was very posh, with trained dogs, doves, djs, jumping castles, and loads of food including a shewerma stand and a pasta stand. Thanks for your generosity Mr. Hisham. We had a lovely time.

Anyway, Mr. Hisham is a mechanical engineer, trained at AUC! I guess he followed his passion. we all should do that.




No comments:

Post a Comment